Ingredients (Serves 4):
2 slices of Gardenia Roll-Up Wraps
For Cream Cheese Spread:
3 tbs of cream Cheese
2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 small can of sardines in tomato sauce (remove sardines from sauce, then mash)
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1 ted onion (diced)
- 100g Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- Put cream cheese spread on both slices of Gardenia Roll-Up Wraps.
- Place sardines, tomato, capsicum and onion evenly on cream cheese spread and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Top it off by placing the other slice of Gardenia Roll-Up Wraps with cream cheese side on to sardine spread.
- Pour oil in a pan under low heat and lightly toss both sides (2-3 minutes for each side) until crispy golden brown
- Slice into 4 and serve while hot.
To add on the deliciousness simply pan fry or heat for 40 seconds in an oven toaster.BACK TO RECIPES