Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4 slices of Gardenia Roll-Up Wraps
- 240g skinless chicken breast (sliced thinly and marinated)
- 100g broccoli (finely chopped)
- 75g roasted cashew nuts (chopped)
- 4 tsp tomato pasta sauce
- 50g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs thick soya sauce
- 3 tbs water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs corn flour
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Toast Wrap for 1-2 minutes on each side and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick pan and fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir fry till cooked.
- Pour the cashew nuts in and mix well, then remove from pan and set aside.
- To prepare the sauce, add sugar, corn flour, thick soya sauce and water into the pan and simmer under low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the earlier cooked chicken into the sauce then set aside.
- Spread 1 tbs of paste sauce in the centre of the Wrap with a gap of 2-3cm area around the wrap circumference.
- Evenly place the chicken on top of the wrap, followed by the broccoli.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Toast in oven until the cheese melts to golden brown. Then serve while hot.
For quick preparation, you may use roast chicken to replace the filling.BACK TO RECIPES