Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4 slices of Gardenia Roll-Up Wraps
- 16 shelled medium-sized prawns
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 3 tsb curry powder (mixed in water)
- 100g green mango (sliced)
- 100g cucumber (seeds removed and sliced)
- 4 salad leaves
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Green mangoes (cut)
- 2 tbs low fat cottage cheese
- Marinate prawn with chilli powder and salt.
- Heat olive oil on a non-stick pan and fry prawns till cooked. Add curry paste, water and slowly stir till fragrant.
- For sauce preparation, puree green mangoes with blender
- In a bowl, evenly mix the cottage cheese with the pureed mango. Then spread the mixture on to Gardenia Roll-Up Wraps
- On top of the mango spread, put salad leaf and evenly spread the sliced mango, cucumber and prawn.
- Fold the wrap into a cone and secure it with a toothpick, Serve immediately.
To add on the deliciousness simply pan fry or heat for 40 seconds in an oven toaster.BACK TO RECIPES